Sivut

torstai 8. tammikuuta 2015

Cleaning time!

Once again it's that time of the year when I remember my blog! 8D
Great, isn't it. But this time I performed some cleaning!

I went and deleted bunch of old posts. I have had so much changes in my doll collection in 1-2 years time, and I have had this blog since who knows when... I felt stupid to have all the posts about dolls I don't have anymore! x) So that's the main reason for the cleaning.
Kind of a fresh start, with some good old memories from meetups and events.
Also I left some posts that might be informative about different dolls, even thought I might not have the particular dolls anymore.

I'm working on updating all the doll profiles too, please cheer for me. :D
But most importantly I don't have listed those dolls that I don't have anymore in my possession for a reason or another.

Lately I have been playing more with Azone Pureneemo dolls.
I haven't posted anything about my new one here, but I'll try to do that later!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti